How do I claim my listing on the VSM Website?
Community Contributions Fund
Get Listed in the Directory
Get the Map
Get/Update a Website
Report an Issue
South Madison Gift Card
Visit South Madison Project
South Madison Planning Council
1) Click on the Directory button on the main navigation bar. – type your business name in the “Business Name” field. Click on the “Search Directory” button. Your business listing will appear under the form.
2) Click on your business name in the listing – you will be taken to your listing page.
3) Click on “To edit the information on this page please click here to claim your listing.”
4) Claim your listing – complete the form.
Be sure to include your username and the name of your business in the message field so we can easily assign your your listing. Listings will be assigned within 24 hrs, if you need it before then, leave a note in the message field that you need it sooner.
Important Note: Check the box to certify that I am the owner or a designee of the organization claiming this listing. I recognize that if I am making a willful attempt to create a fraud, legal action will be taken and evidence will be provided to the City of Madison Police Department and the Dane County District Attorneys Office in the State of Wisconsin.
5) Click on the “Send Message” button – your message will be sent and your listing will be assigned withing 24 hrs.