- Literacy Network 40th Anniversary Party on June 4!
- The Capital City Hues - April 17th Edition
- April Enlace at Dream Bank American Family Insurance
- April South Madison Community Night
- Communities United Meeting
- Italian Workmen's Club March/April Newsletter
- Haack Selected as 2014 Dane County Fairest of the Fair
The South Metropolitan Planning Council (SMPC) is a long-time community non-profit organization made up of neighborhood and business groups who are dedicated to advancing economic development and quality of life on the South Side. The SMPC had been instrumental in getting this site produced. The goal of this site is to be a resource for visitors and residents, as well as a marketing tool for local businesses. If you would like more information or have suggestions for this website feel free to phone us at 608-515-8383 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.